Pastor: Anders Behring Breivik
- I especially admire the Japanese, South Korean and Taiwanese system. These three countries reject multiculturalism outright and have instead focused on maintaining and protecting their monoculture. (2083: A European Declaration of Independence)
- “The time for dialogue is over. We gave peace a chance. The time for armed resistance has come”(2083: A European Declaration of Independence)
- “However, since I manifest their worst nightmare (systematical and organized executions of multiculturalist traitors), they will probably just give me the full propaganda rape package and propagate the following accusations: pedophile, engaged in incest activities, homosexual, psycho, ADHD, thief, non-educated, inbred, maniac, insane, monster etc. I will be labeled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever witnessed since WW2.”
- No one would have asked for a psychiatric examination had he been a “bearded jihadist…but because I am a militant nationalist, I am being subjected to grave racism,” he said. “They are trying to delegitimize everything I stand for.”
- Brevik also wrote of how he had been storing three bottles of expensive fine French red wine and how he wanted to “save the last flask for my last martyrdom celebration and enjoy it with the two high-class model whores I intend to rent prior to the mission”
- “I wish to apologize to all militant nationalists that I wasn’t able to execute more.”
- “I acknowledge the acts but I do not plead guilty and I claim that I was doing it in self defence.”
- Killed 77 people on July 22, 2011, when he bombed central Oslo and then opened fire at an island youth camp wearing a fake police uniform, and methodically hunted down his victims.
- Wrote 2083: A European Declaration of Independence in which he speaks about his support of Zionism, Islamophobia, the English Defence League (an anti-Islam and anti-Muslim organization known for its militant and right-wing views),paramilitaries, and opposition to feminism.
- Self-described right-wing extremist and Christian fundamentalist
- Called people to use his manifesto as a blueprint for action
- Cites Robert Spencer, Pamela Gellar, Steve Emerson, Daniel Pipes, Frank Gaffney , David Horowitz and other right-wing bloggers.
- Wanted to recreate the Knights Templar
- He rejected criminal guilt during his trial, saying his victims had betrayed their country by embracing a multicultural society.
- He accused the governing Labour Party in Norway of promoting multiculturalism and endangering Norway’s identity
- Found to be mentally sane and sentenced 22 years in prison
- Brevik’s diary is full of plans for explosive creation and instructions