Name: Robert Spencer
- Jihad Watch (Founder)
- Stop the Islamization of America (Co-Founder)
- America Freedom Defense Initiative (Co-Founder)
Famous Bigot Quotes:
“Osama [bin Laden]’s use of these and other [Koranic] passages in his messages is consistent … with traditional understanding of the Quran. When modern-day Jews and Christians read their Bibles, they simply don’t interpret the passages cited as exhorting them to violent actions against unbelievers. This is due to the influence of centuries of interpretative traditions that have moved them away from literalism regarding these passages. But in Islam, there is no comparable interpretative tradition.”
— From The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades), 2005
“Where is moderate Islam? How can moderate Muslims refute the radical exegesis of the Qur’an and Sunnah? If an exposition of moderate Islam does not address or answer radical exegeses, is it really of any value to quash Islamic extremism? If the answer lies in a simple rejection of Qur’anic literalism, how can non-literalists make that rejection stick, and keep their children from being recruited by jihadists by means of literalism? Of course, as I have pointed out many times, traditional Islam itself is not moderate or peaceful. It is the only major world religion with a developed doctrine and tradition of warfare against unbelievers.”
— Jihad Watch, Jan. 14, 2006
- Robert Spencer and his blog, Jihad Watch, were cited more than 50 times in Norwegian terrorist, Anders Breivik’s manifesto
- Author of several Anti-Muslim/Islam books: The Truth About Muhammad: Founder of the World’s Most Intolerant Religion (2007) and The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) (2005).
- Norwegian terrorist, Anders Breivik wrote that Spencer would be an “excellent choice” for the Nobel Peace Prize and was inspired by Spencer
- Believes President Obama endorses Muslim Brotherhood
- Believes President Obama is a Islamist Jihadist
- Believes President Obama may “still be a Muslim” (evidence is here: http://www.livingscoop.com/watch.php?v=442)
- Joined a Facebook group, The Campaign for the Reconquista in Anatolia which seeks to reconquer present day Turkey
- Believes CAIR is sending spies into our government in the form of congressional interns.
- Believes the genocide in Bosnia and the massacre in Srebrenica never occurred or are exaggerated
- Believes in Stealth Jihad: Peaceful, law-abiding Muslims are really just subverting Western Civilization and trying to impose Shariah law.
- Believes in Eurabia: the theory that Muslim and Arab cultures will overtake Europe and destroy Western culture and democratic values and replace them with Taliban-style rule